If you're anything like me you might love omelets, but hate to make them... it seems like no matter how hard you try the texture is inconsistent and they always end up turning into scrambled eggs of frustration. Well here's a great kitchen HACK to help you create amazing omelets, consistently. It involves ditching the stove top and getting out the waffle iron. Give it a try!
Here's what you'll need:
- 2 eggs
- Bell peppers, onions and any other veggies you'd like
- cliced tomatoes
- Any other veggies
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons milk
Here's what you'll do:
- Dice vegetables and onions and sauté them in a small pan.
- Crack 2 eggs into a bowl and whisk together with milk.
- Mix in veggies sautéed veggies and onions.
- Add egg and veggie mix to waffle maker and cook until eggs are desired texture.
- Serve with some fresh tomatoes and top with shredded cheese if desired. Enjoy a healthy omelet !